Kirstie and Paden’s wedding day was perfect! The Barn at Kennedy farm is one of my favorite barns in the area! It was a brisk day but we had a gorgeous outdoor ceremony. I just LOVED all the rich colors they chose for their special day the definitely was a nice change of pace from the usual wedding colors. Kirstie and Paden opted for a first look and little did Paden know he was going to get TWO first looks. Kirstie lined up a fake first look with one of his buddies in a wedding gown. It was HILARIOUS! Then followed the real first look and it was magic.
After the ceremony the wedding day coordinator Megan got all the guest outside for a faux exit and did sunset photos then it was dinner time. Shoups catered the Thanksgiving themed dinner oh my gosh it was sooooooo good. Instead of cake from Classic Cakes for everyone they had tiny pies from Sweet Revolution for everyone and doughnuts Titus Bakery how fun is that. Kevin James from RatPak Mobile Dj after dinner kept the reception on time and flowing quite nicely and the dance floor was FULL all evening!
Here are some of my favorite images from Kirstie & Paden’s special day.
I absolutely adored Kirstie’s gown from Sophia’s Bridal and Tux Fishers Indiana.
Urban Contessa Floral & Gift Boutique really knocked it our of the park with Kirstie’s bouquets. They complemented the gowns quite nicely. <3
Thank you Kirstie & Paden for allowing us to be apart of your special day. It was the perfect day. I cannot wait to see what is in store for you both on this next chapter of life. <3
– Hair: Kayla Rachelle Davenport
– Makeup: Marie DeLong with Mariie LLC
– Food: Shoup’s Country Foods
– Appetizer/Popcorn Bar: Epic Gourmet Popcorn
– Pies: Sweet Revolution Bake Shop
– Donuts: Titus Bakery
– Cake: Classic Cakes
– Photography: Ashley Renee Photography
– Videographer: Luke Menard
– Event Coordinator: Bree Souza @ The Barn at Kennedy Farm
– Venue: The Barn at Kennedy Farm
– Wedding Coordinator: Megan Zabst
– DJ: Kevin James and RatPak mobile Dj
– Dress: Sophia’s Bridal and Tux Fishers Indiana
– Tux: Louies Tux Shop
– Jewelry: Rogers & Hollands Jewelers
– Flowers: Urban Contessa
– Unity Whiskey Barrel Kit: Aimee Adrienne Kirby and Journeyman Distillery
leave a comment