Elizabeth and Cody’s wedding day was a beautiful Saturday in July. They chose the gorgeous JLH wedding barn for their special day and I am so glad they did it was absolutely perfect. Elizabeth looked absolutely stunning on her special day. The amazing Emma Carden from Blondie’s Hair Salon did a wonderful job on her hair and the talented Alexus McCloskey did Elizabeth’s make up. Elizabeth and Cody did not do a first look they kept the moment very traditional I am so glad they did. That made the ceremony first look that much more special.
Once we completed photos we headed to the air conditioned barn to COOL OFF and party! That we did! MAC’s Mobile Music – Ryan McDonald kept the dance floor hopping all evening. Last but not least let us not forget about the cake and the cupcakes. Made by an extremely talented family friend. They were gorgeous and sooooooo delicious.
-Enjoy Elizabeth & Cody’s special day-
After all the special dances we snuck outside and took some sunset images. <3
Thank you Elizabeth and Cody for allowing me to be apart of your special day. It was absolutely perfect. I cannot wait to see what this journey has in store for you!
- DJ- Ryan McDonald with MAC’s Mobile Music
- Ashley Renee Photography
- Food- JLH Wedding Barn
- Cake- A family friend, Ammie Hultman
- Flowers- Garden Gate Gift and Flower Shop in North Salem
- Hair- Emma Carden from Blondie’s Hair Salon
- Make-Up- Alexus McCloskey
- Dress- The Wedding Studio Greenwood Suit- Macy’s
- Rings- Jewelers Boutique- Designed and Created By: Brian Brady