The Farm House Weddings |Megan & Derek | Married

I met Meg and Derek 3 years ago at one of my very first weddings. Little did I know she would be one of my brides one day! (( look what I found)) 🙂 😛

Seven19photoGiles-0657

I knew when we had our first meeting I knew her from somewhere! I remember that day like yesterday chatting at my favorite Starbucks and listening to her talk about her hubby to be and the smile she had! She booked me right away! Then was the engagement session it couldn’t of been more perfect. We shot up on thier farm and fields here are a few of my favorites from our session.

Megan and Derek are know as the ‘Wheat field couple to my friends and followers’ 🙂

That brings us to wedding day! 60% chance of rain all day .. (In my glass half full mind set that is 40% chance of NO rain!) well of course it rained… And rained and rained. (Megan’s daddy’s predictions were correct Ha!) No worries the venue at The Farmhouse Weddings  had many amazing locations for us! Megan I know was heart broken bc the day was different than she planned but I think it was better than she ever imagined! Then finally at 6:45 the rain stopped and the reception was perfect! We even cut out for pictures around the farm! It was 70 degrees no humidity it was amazing!
Here are some of my favorites from Megan and Derek’s BIG day!

AshleyReneePhotographyLafayetteIndianaWeddingPhotographer1AshleyReneePhotographyLafayetteIndianaWeddingPhotographer2AshleyReneePhotographyLafayetteIndianaWeddingPhotographer3

AshleyReneePhotographyLafayetteIndianaWeddingPhotographer5AshleyReneePhotographyLafayetteIndianaWeddingPhotographer6AshleyReneePhotographyLafayetteIndianaWeddingPhotographer13AshleyReneePhotographyLafayetteIndianaWeddingPhotographer12AshleyReneePhotographyLafayetteIndianaWeddingPhotographer14AshleyReneePhotographyLafayetteIndianaWeddingPhotographer16AshleyReneePhotographyLafayetteIndianaWeddingPhotographer18AshleyReneePhotographyLafayetteIndianaWeddingPhotographer19AshleyReneePhotographyLafayetteIndianaWeddingPhotographer7AshleyReneePhotographyLafayetteIndianaWeddingPhotographer8AshleyReneePhotographyLafayetteIndianaWeddingPhotographer10AshleyReneePhotographyLafayetteIndianaWeddingPhotographer11AshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographerAshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographer1AshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographer60356AshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographer60366AshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographer60370AshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographer60377AshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographer3AshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographer60516AshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographer60444AshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographer60679AshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographer60737AshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographer60734S19P0767AshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographer60790AshleyReneePhotographyLafayetteIndianaWeddingPhotographer9AshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographer60531AshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographer60539S19P0538AshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographer60568AshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographer60570S19P0822AshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographer60709AshleyReneePhotographyLafayetteIndianaWeddingPhotographer15AshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographer60664AshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographer2S19P0561

 

Dj Efusion  Kept the dance floor hopping!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank YOU Megan and Derek for allowing me to be such a big part of your special day. I look forward to seeing what god has in store for your next chapter together! Many Blessings-
xo

Ashley

 

AshleyReneePhotographyIndianaWeddingPhotographer111

 

  1. April Adamson

    June 7th, 2016 at 7:36 pm

    Thank you for sharing these precious moments♡ You can always feel the love when you see their pictures ♡ Beautifully done♡

  2. Ashley Renee Photography- Lafayette Indiana Wedding Photographer- The Knot 2017 Best of Weddings

    January 2nd, 2017 at 2:25 pm

    […] Megan & Derek’s Farmhouse wedding day blog is here. […]

leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *